SUPERCentral announces next estate planning course
Online document provider, SUPERCentral, is running the next series of its EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans Course for advisers. Course 2 commences on 23rd July 2020.
Legal expertise is provided by partner organisation, Townsends Lawyers.
“The advice industry is looking for new revenue sources and the capital transfer from Boomers to their children is a known growth area. No one knows their client better than the professional who helped them build their superannuation and wealth generally,” said Nikki Rivers, COO, SUPERCentral.
“Incorporating estate planning as part of your business offering presents an opportunity for advisers and accountants to build expertise and provide clients with a higher service level,” said Ms Rivers.
SUPERCentral developed the EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Planning Course to support the advice industry in building their expertise to better support clients and their estate planning needs.
The EPAdvantage Real Life Estate Plans Course:
- 100% online program, accredited by FPA for 18 CPD FASEA points
- Course duration is two hours per week, run over 10 consecutive weeks
- Each module addresses a range of different, real life scenarios and issues to be considered to steadily build knowledge. Watch an extract here: https://www.supercentral.com.au/The_Blended_Family_Short_Excerpt
- The program has been specifically developed to meet the needs of Accountants and AFS Licensee standards
- Membership to the EPAdvantageTM Estate Planning Program – provides advisers with the tools, expertise and accreditation to build a profitable estate planning practice, and most importantly mitigate adviser risk
To register for the course: – https://www.supercentral.com.au/epadvantage-course
Or contact course adviser, Shadi, at SUPERCentral on 02 8296 6266 for more details.