NSW Employment Agreement Pack – for permanent award-free employees
It is important for both the employer and the employee that their employment agreement set out all the terms and conditions of the employment relationship. If the employment relationship is not adequately documented it may have adverse consequences for both the employer and employee.
Employment Agreement Packs
Formal Agreement - $275 (inc GST)
Informal Letter of Appointment - $275 (inc GST)
Tailored Employment Agreement – P.O.A.
Note – changes in legislation from time to time will require changes in the Employment Agreement. We will not necessarily advise you of those changes so please check with us each year to see if the documents have been updated since your initial purchase.
The Employment Agreement Pack provided is designed for use for permanent employees who are not covered by a Modern Award or other industrial instrument.
The agreement has been prepared considering the current provisions of the Fair Work Act 2009.
The agreement includes clauses covering:
· Employer’s Obligations
· Employee Entitlements
· Probation Period
· Protection of Employer’s Interests
· Non-competition (if required)
· Workplace Standards and Policies
· Consequences of Termination
· Delegation and Assignment
· Governing Law
· Entire Agreement
In addition to providing the Employment Agreement we also provide:
- a written letter of advice and commentary to the employer as to the legal basis and reasoning behind the substantive clauses in the agreement and some general commercial guidance on the agreement; and
- a template covering letter to the potential employee, which can be put on the employer’s letterhead, enclosing the employment agreement.
If you have any questions in relation to Employment Agreements please contact TOWNSENDS BUSINESS & CORPORATE LAWYERS on (02) 8296 6222 or email email@example.com