Super Gearing Being Revisited?
The Australian Financial Review has reported that “Superannuation Industry representatives” have expressed concerns to the new Super Supremo, Senator Nick Sherry, as to the width of the recently enacted gearing exception.
You might also like ...
- Witnessing legal documents in NSW during COVID-19
- Is it a duck? Judicial review of trustee discretion
- SMSF rent relief and SIS compliance risks
- "The Pete Evans cure everything machine" - When referrals by a financial planner can get them into hot water
- Plan B: SMSF pension strategies during the COVID-19 recession